Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Volcano Village

My, it's lovely here!



I woke up this morning to all the sounds I usually wake up to: birds, crickets, and other sounds I could never even identify. Every morning it's the same, unless it's raining. If it's raining, I'll hear the rain AND the birds AND the crickets.
Right out my window I can see the ridiculously tall Hapu'u ferns and carpets of glittering ginger everywhere, and whenever light is filtering through the trees I am automatically happy.

Today my dear friend and I are heading down into Hilo, so that she can pick up her school shedule. Her school starts quite soon (haha) whilst I still have another month to (hopefully) squeeze in some road trips!

Now, I should probably leave and conclude my second post here with this message:
If someone ever wakes you up by listening to Pearl Jam on YouTube, slaughter them.

No comments:

Post a Comment